The JEC Dual-Arm Tyre Handler range has been engineered to provide cost effective tyre handling solutions across the entire tyre and rim spectrum with emphasis on capability with the smallest vehicle possible.
Our Dual-Arm Tyre Handlers provide a safer more efficient way to perform tyre maintenance on earthmoving equipment on location, and are fully adaptable to loaders, telehandlers and tool carriers.
They incorporate standard features such as body and pad rotation combined with the availability of side shift and a quick hitch for added convenience, and the ability to have add on accessories such as crane jibs and fork frames.
1. Adaptable to custom design JEC and OEM quick couplers, direct mount or fork mast
2. 30 degree main body rotation (Hydraulic Cylinder)
3. 120 degree pad rotation
4. Heavy duty slew ring for body rotation
5. 4 Function Control Box for operation of JEC Tyre Handler & Quick Coupler
6. Supply of hydraulic kit which includes flow and pressure control module or equivalent
7. Safety fall back arrestors incorporate angle adjustable support arms attached inside of Tyre Handler grab arms, to suit the full range of JEC Tyre Handlers. Fallback arrestors are designed to be a safe guard against the possibility of injury to a user if a tyre slips while being clamped by the Tyre Handler
8. Stop Blocks on pad and body rotation act as a fail safe in the event of a failure in the hydraulic actuating cylinders
9. An optional over pressure alarm system can be installed with a cabin console and audible alarm. The system is triggered by pressure switches or strain gauges mounted to the clamping cylinders which detect potentially unsafe clamping practices
10. Innovative clamp pads give greater grabbing force for wet and slippery tyres
11. Tyre and rim able to rotate from horizontal to vertical via the clamp pad rotation function
12. Side shift function to allow side ways movement in clamp mode, 200mm range