Underground Mine Truck Body
With the aid of the Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and EDEM (DEM) softwares we have developed the JEC underground mine truck body design which incorporates innovative ideas for underground mining.
Our JEC underground body’s light weight curved design improves payload, reducing material hang-up and reducing overall operating costs. All custom body designs conform to OEM requirements for correct axle splits and gross vehicle weight specifications.
This coupled with the ability to be mounted on a variety of underground truck chassis makes the JEC under groundmine body the right choice to optimise your underground truck fleet.
- Solid impact bar to all upper surfaces with progressively curved leading edge to resist impact and wear.
- Reinforcing to high impact zones integral to body structure.
Innovative body design:
- Shallow angular transitions to all internal joints assists in minimising initiation of material hang-up.
- Redesigned wheel arches and increased dump angle to improve material flow.
- Large radius transitions and lowered profiles to reduce material hang up.
- Single pressed piece inner side bolsters with high strength radial transitions minimise washout.
- Reinforced rear corner assembly adds structural protection to high impact areas.
- Heavy duty reinforced rear bolster adds structural support from damage while dumping in the field.
- Designed to fit the OEM truck chassis utilising the OEM hoist and pivot pins.
- Reinforced rear beam and pivot structure.
- Redesigned body guide box and body guides to increase strength in these critical areas.
- Designed for easy installation to the OEM Chassis using 4 lift points positioned at the top edge of the tub sides.